The Purchase Invoice Automation module (PIA), enables invoice images to be scanned and stored and the automation to streamline the entire approval process.
Digitising the invoice approval process reduces administration costs, paper chasing and avoids unnecessary disputes with suppliers it permits the Finance department to offer increased service levels, even in the face of increased transaction counts, without increased headcount.
Microsoft Outlook users - PIA offers, at no extra charge
- The integration of PIA within Outlook. This maximises user adoption through the familiar Outlook look and feel.
- PIA is optimised for those organisations standardising on Microsoft SharePoint.
- This integration is exactly the same functionality as the browser user interface.
Notes, Novell and other email users PIA is available via the browser.
What customers find useful about PIA
- Reduce data entry costs and eliminate data entry errors.
- Eliminate lost invoices and wasted time tracking ‘lost’ invoices.
- Minimise late payment penalties.
- Zero footprint browser access for all users.
- Maintain full audit trail of approvers and coding.
- Reduce physical storage space and paper handling costs.
- Drill to Finance ledgers and vice versa.
- Flexible routing options.
- Once the invoice is scanned the image is available, via routing, for approval.
Users interested in PIA are also interested in
If you are interested in PIA efficiencies you could also be interested in: