Collect permits the organisation to have a one on one continuous thread of discussion with its customers on outstanding invoices and unmet promise to pays (PTP). All discussions, emails and promises are recorded against a customer’s account and customer invoices. Current performance of the organizations debt collectors, sales people and each customer is measured and compared against individual performance trends. The Collect automated processes deal with follow up actions, letters and target lists.
What customers find useful in Collect
The Collect features that customers find useful can be grouped as:
- Note taking. Notes can be against an account and optionally one or more invoices. Promise dates, next action dates and referral parties can be set to ensure all actions are followed up. Spreadsheets and other files can be attached to notes.
- Search sets & To Do lists. Select customer action lists based on selection criteria, automatically update and action the debtor actions.
- Scheduler. This permits a list of actions to be schedules and automatically run, for example a statement print run.
- Email and Word Integration.
- Transactions: the ability to drill down to source transactions, attach transactions to a note, automatically close notes for paid transactions.
|Enter your Sales for 3 months|
|Enter Debtors balances at end period|
|Enter Number of Days in Sales Period|
|Days in Sales|
|Daily Sales Outstanding|
|Enter Target DSO|
|Generate extra cash by reducing Debtors|
Users interested in Collect are also interested in
If you are interested in Collect efficiencies you could also be interested in: