We summarised the view of iPOS data and processes from an iPOS Analytics perspective as Spend, Mend, Trend.
iPOS Analytics is a dashboard and web reporting module that delivers full spend visibility to all stakeholders in the purchase lifecycle.
What customers find useful about iPOS Analytics
- The intelligent question and answer facility offers suggestions to users based on their profile, data and questions.
- Requisitioners can see the status of their requests.
- Approvers can see the tasks awaiting their attention.
- Budget holders can analyse their spend from soft commitments through to invoices paid.
- Purchasing managers can track activity workflow and supplier performance.
- Project managers can view their future and past delivery and receipting activity.
- Finance can track spend efficiencies and warning signals.
- Business unit managers can analyse their expenditure across the enterprise.
Users interested in iPOS Analytics are also interested in
If you are interested in iPOS Analytics efficiencies you could also be interested in: