Visual dashboard reporting for iPOS & Infor SunSystems
Dashboard is a web application that presents data in a meaningful visual representation. From this high level result, you can drill down to the underlying detail. This will allow further analysis, trend monitoring and adapting business processes whilst giving managers visibility over the following key features:
- Mend: identifies issues, bottlenecks and behaviour that affects the efficiency of the business;
- Spend: tracks the corporate expenditure along appropriate lines of review; and
- Trend: uncovers patterns that indicate opportunities for savings and gains in productivity.
This graphical add-on tool has been developed specifically for use with both iPOS and Infor SunSystems data and does not require either an iPOS or SunSystems data, therefore reducing costs.
- iPOS audit
- Processed invoices
- Spend by analysis code
- Current aged outstanding document lines
- Approved credit notes by supplier
- Current unreceipted order lines
- Delivery in full on time
- Requisition lines by status
- Supplier orders by month
- Top 10 suppliers - invoice/credit notes
- Top 10 order values by employee
- Top 10 order items by amount
Want to know more? Read at the iPOS & Dashboard brochure.